Wednesday, January 28, 2009

28.01.09

The date above is not significant to be remebered. My boss is not around.. i dont have any case except 5 minutes to give next date for her cases.. She did gave me work to draft but my 1 week computer has no microsoft words [ they just pasang the pc without installing the software.. duuhhh...] i havent prepare the profile for next week cases because my clerk still preparing the files.. it's not that i dont have work to do.. but everything is impossible to do now.. the only thing that i can do now is blogging...hmm.. but i'm to lazy to upload the pic..hehehe..

so.. whether today is a productive day day for me...hmm... absolutely nope.... whether it is my fault.... ABSOLUTELY NOOOOO..hehehe.. bukan aku xnak buat keje.. tapi tak leh nak buat la ni..iissshhhh..

1 comment:

nuruliz said...

Dont blame yourself...kalau aku hurraa hurraaa